Meet Our Committee!
Our dedicated committee members work hard to bring the best possible Special Olympics Gala to you each year. Special Olympics Nova Scotia thanks the volunteer committee members for their commitment and efforts on behalf of the all Special Olympics athletes.
- Tom Anderson, Anderson Brown Company Insurance
- David Boyd, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Grahame Coleman, Eastlink
- Mary Ann Crowley, Real Time Realty Inc.
- Phil Currie, Atlantic University Sport Inc.
- Phil Diochon, Barrington Consulting Group
- Lorna Flemming, Department of National Defence
- Wade Keller, Labatt Breweries of Canada
- Jamie MacDougall, Scotia Elevator Consulting Limited
- Tara Miller, MDW Law
- Elizabeth Newman, RCR
- Terry Richardson, Graybar Canada
- Prabjot Kasli, Srikanth Surapaneni and Cathy Pollock, RBC
- Carl Yates, Halifax Water Commission
In addition to the volunteers, Special Olympics Nova Scotia and their event partners are also sitting members of the committee:
- Mike Greek, President and CEO, Special Olympics Nova Scotia
- Anne Marie Shannon, Director, Events and Communications, Special Olympics Nova Scotia
- Christina Millar, Event Producer, Event Partners Group
- Shannon Bezanson, Event Manager, Event Partners Group
- Rémi Lefebvre, Registrar, eSource Events
If you are interested in volunteering with the Inspired Gala, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you! We have many opportunities to match your time. Volunteer for a few hours setting up, volunteer at the Gala, collect donations for the auction and much more! Contact us today!